Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I think it's important to give thanks. I post positives every week because it is beneficial for me to remember that the whole world isn't dark and unhappy. While this reminder isn't any more necessary today than any other day, it's nice that there's a whole day devoted to exactly that - giving thanks. So today I'm going to post positives until I can't think of any more, and then I'll post one more. Here goes nothing!

  • I'm alive.
  • I have friends and family who love me.
  • My family's health is generally good.
  • I'm making new friends.
  • I have a wonderful cat.
  • I have a roof over my head and enough food to eat.
  • An opportunity to move out and be more independent has recently presented itself.
  • I know things can get better.
  • Play-doh!
  • And milk!
  • Christmas is coming up.
  • This blog - it's nice to have an outlet.
And here's the last one...
  • Curly ribbon!

I hope everyone has something they're grateful for and are able to appreciate it. Happy Thanksgiving, all you people (just D, then...;).

No comments:

Post a Comment