Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Good Stuff, Wednesday Edition

Well, it's Wednesday. A whole week has passed. Stuff happened. Some things that didn't happen, however, were any of my goals from last week. I just didn't do it. There were some good things, though.

Things I'm proud of:

  • I continued to get out of the house on a regular basis, avoiding isolating.
  • I helped my mom plan and start to execute Thanksgiving dinner.
  • I made a new friend that I spoke to on the phone.
Good things that happened:

  • There's a possibility I might be moving out! This one deserves some explanation.
M, R, K, and M2 have decided not to renew the lease on their apartment. They also decided to stay in Phoenix (yay!) and are looking for a house to rent. M approached me the other day and asked how much I could pay in rent if I were to live there...a long discussion of my budget ensued, and there are still a LOT of things that would have to be worked out, but I'm trying to remain cautiously neutral...not getting my hopes up, but not assuming the worst, either.

Goals for the week:
Since none of the goals I set last week were accomplished I'm rolling them over to this week, and adding a new one to keep things fresh.

  • Go to the pool at least twice.
  • Develop a healthy eating plan.
  • Drink only calorie-free beverages.
  • Finish cleaning my room, including dishes, laundry, vacuuming, dusting, getting rid of the frog tank, making the bed, and cleaning the catbox.
  • Spend time pricing items at the grocery store and filling in the spreadsheet for my food budget.

Stay tuned for a special gratitudes post on Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment