Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Good Stuff

I'll start by doing a Positives Tuesday, a la Dawni.

Things I'm proud of:

  • I've been keeping up my deal with Darren that I would get out or do something twice a day. I've been to the damn store nearly every day for the last month! This is an important part of my coping skills - no isolating.
  • I got part of my room tidied yesterday.
  • I kept my head when the Ford overheated this afternoon. Matt and Melissa and I walked to the store, bought some coolant, put it in, and drove on. I didn't panic!
  • I've been nice to people in chat.

Good things that happened:

  • On the way back to the apartment, Matt, Melissa and I stopped in the Asiana market. We were in there for-freaking-ever, but it was a lot of fun, and I got some nifty snacks to try.
  • I went on a 15 minute walk with my mom this afternoon. I don't think I'll be able to do it again, but it was nice to spend time with her and it was a healthy thing to do for myself.
  • I've been getting along really well with both my parents. It's been very calm, peaceful, and civilized.

Goals for the week:

  • Go to the pool at least twice.
  • Develop a plan for eating healthily.
  • Drink only calorie-free beverages!
  • Finish cleaning my room (includes dishes, laundry, vacuuming, catbox, making the bed, and getting rid of the frog tank.)

That was harder than it looked. Phew.

1 comment: